Important topics covered at the conference:
- Using thermal methods to maintain the original freshness and flavour of food products.
- Energy-efficient cold storage facilities.
- Blockchain for tracking and monitoring food.
- AI and robotics to enable food manufacturers to track products and match consumer demand.
- Load-dependent model to reduce carbon emissions in cooled trucks
- Carbon dioxide (CO2) refrigeration systems.
- Propagating food safety through adoptive and preventive measures.
- Providing versatility and greater speed in delivery via vertical form fill seal (VFFS) packaging systems.
If you would like to learn more, click below to read about the event or to learn more about our past events. Missed the event? Register below to receive the post-event report or to attend the 4th Refrigeration Conference Bahrain!